Marketing Review Series: Facebook For Business
As we are swiftly moving into the age of digital, more and more consumers are searching online for products and services, this increases the importance for businesses to create and maintain an online presence to compete with their competitors.
One of the easiest ways to create an online presence is to have your business on social media and to post regular and interesting content for your audience to engage with. Many businesses struggle knowing how to start their social media profiles, what they should post on social media and how to keep their audience growing and engaged with their content.
For this reason, I thought I would share a few tips and tricks on how to use Facebook for Business:
- Before you set up your social media account, make sure you have a branded cover photo and profile picture, so that its easily identifiable as your business.
- Make sure you include your contact information on your profile so that consumers that contact you directly if they are interested with your products or services.
- Fill in the about section for your business as accurately as you can, including the ‘story’ section as this acts as a sort of tag ling for your business – this is a great place to tell your audience what your company does.
- Use apps so that people can find out more about your business – you can arrange the apps on the side of your social media page so that you can suggest to your audience (by putting them in a specific order) which ones you want them to look at first.
- Add your services to your Facebook profile – these tend to be near the top of your profile so that they are one of the first thing that your audience sees when they view your profile so these need to be accurate and stand out.
- Figure out what type of content would be best for your company to post on social media: e.g. Links, photos, videos and infographics – what you post on social media depends on your products, services and industry, if you’re not sure what to post check out what your competition are doing.
Facebook is the most visited website out of them all, so maintaining a social presence on this platform is good practice for your business as it helps to get your company name out there and it can bring in new customers as well as help to keep your existing customers.
If you would like to see a business profile on Facebook in action, head over to our Facebook Page.
You May Also Like...
To become the most service focused Business Centre in the North West we use our skill sets to provide tailored, client focused solutions in a timely manner by investing in our team and clients. Using continuous feedback we ensure a dependable, customer orientated working environment. As a team we strive to exceed client expectation through our first class customer service and flexible business solutions.
At Obsidian Offices, our vision is to be a serviced focused Business Centre with flexible solutions. This enables businesses to reach their full potential by utilising our dependable, client orientated and professional environment.
Obsidian Offices, Chantry Court, Chester, CH1 4QN
Tel: 01244 394 200 Fax: 01244 458 030
Obsidian Offices in the trading name of Jazapax Limited which is registered in England and Wales (791759) Registered Office: Obsidian Offices, Chantry Court, Chester, CH1 4QN